Need help?

Search OutdoorKing by entering Key Words Below

Who's Online
0 registered (), 8 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Site Links
Click Here For Parts List

Book Store

Newest Topics
J.a.p. 80 engine part needed.
by Madtrojan
Yesterday at 03:02 PM
***MODRA*** 27072017
by CyberJack
Yesterday at 01:10 PM
FORUM UPDATES - AUGUST 2017
by CyberJack
Yesterday at 12:53 PM
FORUM UPDATES - JULY 2017
by CyberJack
Yesterday at 12:20 PM
Hi All! Beantin has a Rover Scott Bonnar
by beantin
26/07/17 08:42 PM
Topic Replies
Victa 18 Choke & Paper Filter Assemblies
by tyro185
Today at 12:16 AM
Leveling Couch Grass
by Bonnar_Bloke
Yesterday at 11:03 PM
J.a.p. 80 engine part needed.
by Madtrojan
Yesterday at 03:02 PM
Where is Gadge
by Mowerfreak
Yesterday at 01:19 PM
***MODRA*** 27072017
by CyberJack
Yesterday at 01:10 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Victa Walk-Behind Rotary Mowers
Jump to new posts Re: Victa 18 Choke & Paper Filter Assemblies by tyro185 @ Today at 12:16 AM

Though [img]https://www.outdoorking.com/forum/uploads/usergals/2017/07/full-9419-35252-full_5013_7369_sher.jpg[/img] this is interesting as well, alternate air filter when stocks are low in production for the large black filter.
Lawn Care & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Leveling Couch Grass by Bonnar_Bloke @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Hi vosadrian, It's dormant and as such there's not much you can do. As they say in winter, "Don't Poke the Bear". It should've been fertilised in Autumn with a certain type of fertiliser which at this moment I can't remember its name, but
Question on Digging Equipment
Jump to new posts J.a.p. 80 engine part needed. by Madtrojan @ Yesterday at 03:02 PM

Hi all, been restoring an old 1959 Gardenmaster Landmaster 80 small rotovator. I managed to rebuild the little jap engine and the machines reduction box. It now runs but i have to use rope to start it. This is not a bad thing of course but she would
Off Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Where is Gadge by Mowerfreak @ Yesterday at 01:19 PM

There are signs that classic Victa two strokes (and not necessarily Cortinas & Corvettes from the Skippy era) are enjoying cult status like old Holdens among the hipster crowd. The columnist Tim Blair recently mentioned in Sydney's Daily Telegra
Forum News and Outside Events
Jump to new posts FORUM UPDATES - AUGUST 2017 by CyberJack @ Yesterday at 12:53 PM

Hello all Members and Guests This is a significant announcement about the OutdoorKing forums. We hope you understand ... There will now be a registration charge, to take effect shortly. There has been considerable discussion in recent times about t
Forum News and Outside Events
Jump to new posts FORUM UPDATES - JULY 2017 by CyberJack @ Yesterday at 12:20 PM

Hello all Members There will be an update this Saturday morning. The significant change will be to the image up loader, making it mobile device friendly. We are hopeful the changes will be seamless, but stranger things have happened. Please contac
Personal Histories
Jump to new posts Re: LAWRENCE HALL & His MOHALL - The Historical Record by CyberJack @ Yesterday at 08:51 AM

PART EIGHT - OTHER FEATURES The Mohall was totally inappropriate for a domestic lawnmower design, grossly overweight, it required considerable effort to push it – and lift it – and the engine was unsuitable for any lightweight lawnmower. Just have
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hi All! Beantin has a Rover Scott Bonnar by Bruce @ 26/07/17 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By: beantinHi All, I have recently bought a Rover Scott Bonnar for my front lawn. My lawn is kikuyu grass and a little soft and spongy. I did have a victa rotary mower from when I lived up in the pilbara, but down in the midwest it
Tip & Curb Side Finds
Jump to new posts Re: Massport Craftsman 435 by speedy @ 26/07/17 06:56 PM

[img]https://www.outdoorking.com/forum/uploads/usergals/2017/07/full-8869-35248-thabeban_26_jul_2017_003.jpg[/img]
Questions On Victa Two Stroke Engines
Jump to new posts Re: Zip Starters - Alignment by Christo @ 25/07/17 10:04 PM

Thanks for all the comments. I confess that I still can not understand how some of them don't need the critical parts replaced before I remove the starter from the engine. Never mind if it must be done it will be done. Cheers all. You are appreciated
Four Stroke Lawn Mower Frames
Jump to new posts Re: What is this Slasher? [Whirlwind] by Millzy555 @ 25/07/17 08:23 PM

Let me know on what colour you end with and where you get it. Brunswick green is definately too dark, ive been trying to match The Qualcast green for a while now. Meadow green is lighter again.
Machine Histories
Jump to new posts Re: VICTA PROTOTYPE – the ‘Peach Tin’ - 1952 by CyberJack @ 25/07/17 01:06 PM

Lawrence Hall and His Mohall:- https://www.outdoorking.com/forum/ubbthr....html#Post86900 Would you like to comment on this article? Simply create a new topic in the Old Soap Box HERE.
Questions On Tecumseh / Kirby Engines
Jump to new posts Re: Would sealed bearings fix a worn shaft? by LRT @ 24/07/17 06:38 PM

It certainly is possible to line bore the bearings as done on VW air cooled engines and sleeve it but if there are hairline cracks in the block I'd feel hesitatant about spending that amount of time and money just for it to break up later on. I agre
Questions On Victa Two Stroke Engines
Jump to new posts Re: Better Seal for Primer Cap on G4 by NormK @ 24/07/17 05:59 PM

Certainly not going to change the world, but it sure gives me confidence that I can guarantee the mowers that I put together will go for years way past my use by date. Plastic carby problems have seen millions of these mowers binned over the years, b
Jump to new posts Re: The Kirby-Lauson Mechanic's Bible by CyberJack @ 24/07/17 01:55 PM

Hi vint-mow That's fantastic news. There is a story behind the showing of the 'Indian-head' logo without the name 'Tecumseh' appearing. Tecumseh was such a clever company - in strategically acquiring specific companies. They also recognised the val
Questions On Honda Engines
Jump to new posts Re: Honda GX160 Stationery Motor part by Byomarimba @ 24/07/17 12:47 PM

Thanks LRT and Aussietrev, I have found the parts pretty cheap out of China, complete assembled cylinder head, piston, rings, gaskets and con rod. Pretty much everything except for the push rods for USD $65.00 delivered. So I jumped in while the exch
Tip & Curb Side Finds
Jump to new posts Re: Victa utility by speedy @ 24/07/17 07:08 AM

Will do trev
Off Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Victa Millions - Milestones by tomo4192 @ 23/07/17 09:31 PM

Authenticating it is the hard part, I've got a few serious collectors Helping find details from people they knew from Victa in the day But so far all the info matches. Victa have no information
Questions on Other Engines
Jump to new posts Re: Subaru ea 190v vs Honda gcv 190 by Totallyrandomvic @ 23/07/17 08:36 PM

Also, is it a true fact that the Subaru has variable valve timing? If so , how do u adjust it;)thx
Tech Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Wooden Handles & Rollers - What Wood? by Millzy555 @ 23/07/17 07:38 PM

Great stuff!, thats what i was after. I may have to ring a few local wood turners and get them to copy the handle etc.
Questions on Greenfield Ride On Mower Frames
Jump to new posts Re: Greenfield starting problem by NormK @ 22/07/17 02:52 PM

I would be checking the battery first before pulling the starter to bits. There is also the chance it isn't charging the battery either
Questions On Victa Ride On Mower Frames
Jump to new posts Victa Pro 16 by The_Jester @ 22/07/17 01:44 AM

Hey fellas. The other night I picked up this beasty. She's a runner but the deck is badly rusted out. I'm wanting to know more about the pro series. Who made them? When were they made? Did Victa itself ever actually manufacture ride on mowe
Questions On Briggs & Stratton Engines
Jump to new posts Re: Villiers Mark 10 Stationary Engine by Chesh @ 21/07/17 02:56 PM

Hi Paul, I removed filter, sprayed Nutcracker into the port, replaced the filter, and the Engine is running great, Strangler open. Thanks for your interest and support.
Off Topics
Yes LRT, the metal on that camshaft had turned to chalk, literally. It must have broke suddenly, causing it to go crooked just long enough to strip off the teeth. That is why the teeth are only stripped off one side and the other side is okay. All th
Norm, you only assume I over-revved it. You were not here. Although it was running a bit fast I would not say it was running overly-fast. The problem was that even though I immediately pulled the throttle position from choke back to near stop, it kep
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Forum Donation
These Outdoorking Forums have helped Thousands of people in finding answers to their equipment questions.

If you have received help, please consider making a donation to support the on-going running cost of these forums.

Today's Birthdays
Numbat (60), Torfi (52)
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Newest Members
FTGUGC, Pogo, beantin, zontesmonster, FNORD
10485 Registered Users