Need help?

Search OutdoorKing by entering Key Words Below

Who's Online
0 registered (), 4 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Site Links
Click Here For Parts List

Book Store

Newest Topics
Do Mowers Get Stolen Much?
by Mowerfreak
Yesterday at 11:11 PM
Airless Spray Gun. Any good?
by Mowerfreak
Yesterday at 10:24 PM
Victa V40 Head gasket bolt torque setting
by sparker
Yesterday at 02:44 PM
Masport Olympic 500
by Ewy
22/03/17 02:32 PM
B&s intek 60 no go
by Captrusty
22/03/17 01:22 AM
Topic Replies
Airless Spray Gun. Any good?
by NormK
Today at 11:10 AM
Victa Ignition Module
by NormK
Today at 11:08 AM
Scott Bonnar 45 - new to me!!!
by crumpet
Today at 10:57 AM
Do Mowers Get Stolen Much?
by NormK
Today at 08:17 AM
I'm Finally in the Victa Club !
by Mowerfreak
Yesterday at 10:19 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Victa Walk-Behind Rotary Mowers
Jump to new posts Re: Airless Spray Gun. Any good? by NormK @ Today at 11:10 AM

I bought one of those Wagner airless spray guns in 1964, only used it once and never bothered again
Questions On Victa Two Stroke Engines
Jump to new posts Re: Victa Ignition Module by NormK @ Today at 11:08 AM

Jeff the mods are only different in the G4 because the kill switch ramp is different, but at least with the G4 you have the idle screw adjuster.This still requires the washers under the cam and this effectively completely closes the poppet with the t
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Scott Bonnar 45 - new to me!!! by crumpet @ Today at 10:57 AM

Hi Bb Yes I was thinking of clear coating the adjuster The chain tensioner I made for you I just screw over my thread arm but will be tapping them out to run the same as the O/E tensioner
Idle Chatter
Jump to new posts Re: Do Mowers Get Stolen Much? by NormK @ Today at 08:17 AM

I'm building a mowing trailer for my grandson at the moment, there is a massive amount of work in them and my concern is it getting stolen. The cheapest mowing trailers you can buy start at about $3000 so if one is stolen with a couple of mowers ( th
Victa Lawn Mower Frames
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Finally in the Victa Club ! by Mowerfreak @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

Maybe Blumbly should consider the suspending from the ceiling idea for his incredible VC 160 and VC 125 restorations. Either that or display on a ramp lined with astro turf as Grace Bros did to their display mowers during my childhood. Ahhh memories.
Questions on Other Engines
Jump to new posts Re: Victa V40 Head gasket bolt torque setting by sparker @ Yesterday at 06:48 PM

Thanks Gadge. That'll do me.
Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Wtb Victa 509 utility by wirraway @ Yesterday at 02:09 PM

try sending a picture . The cutting disc is missing I may find one yet.If you send me a phone number i will send a picture. wirraway
Questions on Other Engines
Jump to new posts Re: Victa V40 leaking oil from PCV valve by sparker @ Yesterday at 01:25 PM

Thanks. I pulled the head off but everything is OK. I think it must be rings-oil ring. I don't know the torque setting for the head gasket bolts. Any idea?
Two Stroke Trimmers & Brushcutters
Jump to new posts Re: Whipper snippers by AVB @ Yesterday at 10:11 AM

I found out what my problem was. I had brought a flat grind carbide when it should been hooked like regular chains so it would self feed. They just don't make one in 3/8 lp but my bigger saw uses a .325 so I will order one a little later after I get
Lawn Care & Maintenance
Be careful when removing those, Grumpy Smurf might be living under one of them and you never know what he may be capable of.
Questions on Walk Behind Lawn Mower Frames
Jump to new posts Re: Masport Olympic 500 by Bruce @ Yesterday at 04:33 AM

Originally Posted By: EwyHave a Masport Olympic 500 twin drive that looses reel drive after cutting for about half an hour. Have checked clutch corks all ok adjusted cables right up still like clutch slipping. Any one had this before? Its one that ha
Questions On Briggs & Stratton Engines
Jump to new posts Re: B&s intek 60 no go by Captrusty @ 22/03/17 12:20 PM

I'll check timing tomorrow didn't think of that cheers
Rare Finds & Donations
Jump to new posts Re: TAD Lawnmower by CyberJack @ 22/03/17 11:31 AM

G'day Gadge I love their slogan: "Driving Taste To New Depths". That seems to be the story of my life Cheers -------------- Jack
Ride On
Jump to new posts Re: Cox MowMobile by Captrusty @ 22/03/17 01:16 AM

I see what you did there quite punny
Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Morrison Reel Motor Mower 1954 by CyberJack @ 21/03/17 02:19 PM

Hello FlyerRoss Yes, this was a great and successful model by one of the top-two NZ lawnmower makers of the day. The No 1 NZ auction house is:- http://www.trademe.co.nz/ But these machines do show up every year on AUS auction sites. Good luck wit
Tip & Curb Side Finds
Jump to new posts Re: Victa Commando 2 Key Start autopsy by Mowerfreak @ 21/03/17 01:54 PM

The motor looks like it is hankering to be put onto a good frame and do what it was designed for. Good set up for the molasses bath. Can't wait to see it painted up.
Reel-Type Mowers
Jump to new posts Re: SB 45 - dual project (newbie) by Bonnar_Bloke @ 21/03/17 12:47 PM

Hi Em, Absolutely not, you won't find any dealers cannibalising a goer to parts as there's no money in that. The front roller situation is that they are all custom self made units and not commercially made ones. Yes get a new piece of correctly si
Rotary Hoes & Tillers
Jump to new posts Re: Howard Bullfinch by speedy @ 21/03/17 07:04 AM

Well I have to get rid of my Bullfinch. Motor is good, it has two gearboxes, the ploughing box is good, but the drive box worked but had some water in it and stopped. I have had oil and moreys oil treatment in it , so I don't think there is much wron
Questions On Ride On Mowers Frames
Jump to new posts Re: Easymow Ride-on Mower by Gadge @ 21/03/17 05:35 AM

There are some Easymow pics in the Photo Gallery section: https://www.outdoorking.com/forum/ubbthr...n.html#Post7103 https://www.outdoorking.com/forum/ubbthr...n.html#Post7104
Questions Ride On Mower Transmissions
Jump to new posts Re: Deutscher by NormK @ 21/03/17 05:33 AM

Thanks Gadge, Deutscher being Deutscher I figured they would have used the same tranny in both machines. I have a pair of 360's but not a 280 to compare them
Two Stroke Edgers
Jump to new posts Re: G4 carby by Tiztom @ 20/03/17 11:50 PM

Ok, mine has the white abc poppet valve, I'll study it up a bit more when the barrel is bored, prices ranged from $100 to $150 for the 60thou over bore as I think I said before he needs to bore it twice then hone it being a tight arse I went for the
Idle Chatter
Jump to new posts Re: The End Of My Hobby? by Gadge @ 20/03/17 10:58 PM

It's a dump valve; for dumping any ash, fuel chunks, clinkers [fused ash lumps] etc. that fall down into the air blast pipe, or 'tuyere'.
Question On Scott Bonnar Cylinder Mowers
Jump to new posts Re: SB45 won't drive by Bonnar_Bloke @ 20/03/17 08:50 PM

Then your problem is either you have no cork on the land roll clutch sprocket which will give slippage or you land roll is poorly adjusted (loose) and applying no pressure on the pressure plate which drives the chain to the roller. Cheers, BB.
Outboards,Edgers, Chainsaws, Trimmers etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Craftsman & Pensylvania Edgers by CyberJack @ 20/03/17 06:36 PM

G'day Max I have moved this topic to record these old edgers. Your images are way-too-important. Thank you! Pennsylvania Lawnmowers sold here in quantity, and I think their edgers were part of the imported range. Your images, I think, show post-WW
Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Scott Bonnar 20" Rollers by Scottm355 @ 20/03/17 06:08 PM

Hi BB, Your probably right, well anyway, will keep this updated.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Forum Donation
These Outdoorking Forums have helped Thousands of people in finding answers to their equipment questions.

If you have received help, please consider making a donation to support the on-going running cost of these forums.

Today's Birthdays
Glenn_C (52)
Newest Members
agamehami, Ewy, blazer811, marque2411, greenfeilds
10142 Registered Users
Forum Stats
10143 Members
142 Forums
9755 Topics
70979 Posts

Max Online: 1013 @ 13/01/14 05:14 AM
Latest Photos