Need help?

Search OutdoorKing by entering Key Words Below

Who's Online
0 registered (), 5 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Site Links
Click Here For Parts List

Book Store

Newest Topics
Sorry About This, but Another 45 Rebuild
by John A
Yesterday at 01:09 PM
How to remove clutch assembly old tractor 11
by Moocha
Yesterday at 11:34 AM
What Is This lols Girl?
by crumpet
Yesterday at 10:38 AM
Kirby HK 30 Carby
by Llew
24/04/17 12:38 PM
Nice Victa Corvette Hi -arch in QLD on eBay.
by Mowerfreak
23/04/17 11:19 PM
Topic Replies
What Is This lols Girl?
by gml
Yesterday at 10:16 PM
Hk 30 Carby
by Llew
Yesterday at 04:58 PM
Victa Utility Restoration
by Mowerfreak
Yesterday at 04:51 PM
Sorry About This, but Another 45 Rebuild
by Bonnar_Bloke
Yesterday at 04:28 PM
Masport Victa Talon - What Brand?
by CyberJack
Yesterday at 02:20 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ride On
Jump to new posts Re: What Is This lols Girl? by gml @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

evening prd,yeh i'm only guessing, she sure is a beaut,the pulley set up has me interested, sure looks like greenfield.
Questions On Tecumseh / Kirby Engines
Jump to new posts Re: Hk 30 Carby by Llew @ Yesterday at 04:58 PM

I'm in SA. What parts are you happy to part with? Thanks for the reply too.
Victa Walk-Behind Rotary Mowers
Jump to new posts Re: Victa Utility Restoration by Mowerfreak @ Yesterday at 04:51 PM

Now it needs a set of mags.
Cylinder
Jump to new posts Re: Sorry about this, but another 45 rebuild by Bonnar_Bloke @ Yesterday at 04:28 PM

Hi John, Thanks for the additional info, At a guess I'd say your mower was assembled around April ~ May of 1978 as the engine was built on the 19th of December 1977 and one must take the Christmas shut down and shipping from the USA over to Austral
Other Walk-Behind Rotary Mowers
Jump to new posts Re: Masport Victa Talon - What Brand? by CyberJack @ Yesterday at 02:20 PM

Quote:Why does someone keep changing the name of this thread? Blumbly My name is listed as editing the Topic Heading in the first post. If you have any issue with that please PM Bruce or Myself. We reserve the right to edit any post or any topic for
Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Kirby HK 30 Carby by vint_mow @ Yesterday at 12:57 PM

Once again, Tecumseh comes to the rescue. I think I have about 4 Tecumseh parts on my old Southern Cross KXD now. Would these carbys work on any other old mowers? I have a lot of trouble with leaks with the Southern Cross carbs.
Four Stroke Lawn Mower Frames
Jump to new posts Re: Can Lawnmower Tyres and Hubs be Separated? by vint_mow @ Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Thanks, I'll give all your tips a try.
Questions on Greenfield Ride On Mower Frames
Jump to new posts Re: 1966-67 Greenfield HD-8 ride on mower by prd @ Yesterday at 11:41 AM

Morning all, Well, well, well, what have we here? That 'Red' is interesting. Can we have more photos of this one please. Firstly it's a straight rail machine but the real interest is in that it has the RHS front axle pivot which I think is the earl
Jump to new posts How to remove clutch assembly old tractor 11 by Moocha @ Yesterday at 11:34 AM

Hi all, This is my first time on a forum ( a forum virgin, I feel young again ) I have a couple of greenfield's, I am not sure how to get the clutch assembly out to replace cork on tractor 11 ( I think ) I also have an "anniversary" 12 whi
Victa Lawn Mower Frames
Jump to new posts Re: Victa VC160 Auto Drive V109 by Blumbly @ Yesterday at 08:19 AM

To get the colour for you cowl it should be that hard most paints shops have computers and you could possibly send them an email with the picture of the colour they should be able to make something from that. Yes Alan I have books here that say the A
Jump to new posts Re: Greenfield 12 Anniversary manual? by tzeggy14 @ Yesterday at 07:26 AM

. Thanks Gadge. The downloaded file is just 1.7MB. Foxit Reader worked! Greg
Questions On Briggs & Stratton Engines
Jump to new posts Re: B&S 5 hp Model 130202 Type 0523 Code 0179050906 by trebora @ Yesterday at 12:13 AM

Hi AVB and thanks. Have been away. Have connected the braided loop to one of the armature retaining screws and sealed the cover back on. Will assemble the rest tomorrow and give it a try. However I have another problem - oil is leaking from the gear
Off Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Mowers I Junked a Decade Ago. by Bonnar_Bloke @ 24/04/17 08:12 AM

"It's a wonder I'm still here at all, you know. My pussy got soakin' wet. I had to dry it out in front of the fire before I left." Cheers, BB.
Reel-Type Mowers
Jump to new posts Re: SB 20" twin rail to single rail conversion. by Scottm355 @ 24/04/17 07:03 AM

Thanks CyberJack,
For Sale
Jump to new posts Nice Victa Corvette Hi -arch in QLD on eBay. by Mowerfreak @ 23/04/17 11:19 PM

Just found this in case anyone is interested ( I would be).
Rotary
Jump to new posts Re: Couple of utilities added to the collection. by Mowerfreak @ 23/04/17 07:20 PM

I like the red one with its minimalist styling.
For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Victa Twin Advertised in Adelaide by Mowerfreak @ 23/04/17 07:18 PM

I still have the old one that I can use for reference. The snorkel is easy to cut down to size.
Questions On Victa Two Stroke Engines
Jump to new posts Re: Better Seal for Primer Cap on G4 by tiger @ 22/04/17 09:06 PM

Hi Pete, The o-ring is 1.8 mm, it looks fine to me, cap definitely dodgy.
Power Equipment...Mishaps and Funny Stuff
Jump to new posts Re: Twelve Hours of Lawnmower by Mowerfreak @ 22/04/17 03:22 PM

A great way to annoy a bad neighbour without expending any fuel! I can see that this could have appeal for those who miss living with a back yard.
Site Problems/Suggestions and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: How do I change my password by CyberJack @ 22/04/17 02:05 PM

Hello Paul Go to 'My Stuff' above on the Menu Bar. Select 'Edit profile' Hope this helps. --------------------- Jack
EUROPEAN Power Reel Models
Jump to new posts Re: RANSOMES - Manimal - c1930s by CyberJack @ 22/04/17 01:15 PM

Pending Would you like to comment on the Manimal? Simply create a new topic in the Old Soap Box HERE.
For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Tecnico Electric Rotary by CyberJack @ 22/04/17 11:44 AM

G'day Norm Yes, the little Tecnico. I see the seller has quoted from my article on them. I hope it is sold and goes to a good home. The seller has a good eye for photography... https://www.outdoorking.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/67838.h
Reel-Type Mowers
Jump to new posts Re: Scott Bonnar 45 Restoration - Crumpet by Bonnar_Bloke @ 22/04/17 08:55 AM

Hi CP, That new chrome just looks divine doesn't it. I can never understand how some folk go for the cheap option of painting the handle bar assembly. I know that Chrome work isn't cheap any more due to all the EPA regulations and what plating shops
Collectables
Jump to new posts Re: Beginnings of a Tin Collection - Turner by CyberJack @ 22/04/17 12:37 AM

G'day all I feel Gadge's explanation best explains an anomaly here. I noticed that gap and it made no sense at the time. It makes better sense now! ------------------ Jack
Off Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Trailer by NormK @ 21/04/17 11:58 AM

Hi Trev, my amusement was the fact they would reply to me email within 7 days, must be very busy up at Vic Rds. Last time I registered a trailer was over 30 years ago (and still have it registered) they wanted proof of material purchases, photos of t
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Forum Donation
These Outdoorking Forums have helped Thousands of people in finding answers to their equipment questions.

If you have received help, please consider making a donation to support the on-going running cost of these forums.

Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Newest Members
Moocha, MorneK, Bangerang, Ruprecht, Harnie
10254 Registered Users
Forum Stats
10255 Members
140 Forums
9813 Topics
71786 Posts

Max Online: 1013 @ 13/01/14 05:14 AM
Latest Photos